Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Construction Accidents (Third Party)
- Defective or dangerous products (Products Liability)
- Accidents on other’s premises (Premises Liability – Slip & Fall)
- Federal Employer’s Liability Act (F.E.L.A. – work-related railroad accidents)
- Other types of Personal Injury claims caused by the negligent and willful conduct of others (Dog bites, pedestrian accidents, assaults, police brutality, etc.)
If you or a loved one have experienced a personal injury, please contact us at (847) 244-0690 to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys, or contact us by email at your convenience.
Our office offers free consultations. Evening and week-end appointments available. Home and hospital visits available upon request.